From dance to drawing, orchestra and chorus, arts programs engage Drew students in curricula that inspires creative thinking and expression every day.
- Georgia State University School of Music provides hands-on experience from professional artists.
- Drew’s performing arts program now includes four bands, five choruses, two performing dance troupes and an orchestra.
- The Sound Learning Program connects music to lessons in language, arts, geography and math.
- The Atlanta Symphony Orchestra provides age appropriate concerts and pre-concert lessons.
- All third graders learn to play the violin.